Friday, May 25, 2018

Tricked into sleeping with Anne! 😳

Dear Diary,
I just woke up about an hour ago. And I lost the sleep competition! 😭 Anne cheated though – when things started getting intense (around 7AM) I laid back to read (Christine Feehan’s Carpathian Series) and Anne started giving me little backrubs.
Next thing I know I’m waking up an hour ago with Anne grinning ear-to-ear over me, wide awake and bright-eyed.
Hoe cheated! 😅
That was literally my entire day, so I’m ending this entry here. Besides, I have some things to post on Patreon, and some books to send out to you guys from yesterday.
Before I go, though:
I love you.
Yes, I’m talking to you.
You are loved. 💖
#Alexa

💡 The More You Know ðŸ’¡
The right whale, though not the largest whale, possesses the largest testes of any animal in the world. They weigh around half a ton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m a writing beast! Except when I’m not…

Dear Diary, I learned a long time ago that the thing you love most can kill you if you let it. Back when I first started writing, I didn’t t...