Friday, May 18, 2018

Good girls don’t spit

Dear Diary,
So, I somehow managed to blow my ear right ear out. To clarify, I managed to come down with an ear infection, and if it wasn’t for Anne force-feeding me some mystery pill she still won’t tell me the name of I would be in a bad way right now. And when I say force-fed, I mean force-fed: she crept over to my writing station after I refused to take any medication and literally shoved it in my mouth. And then handed me a bottle of icy water. I would have spit the pill out, but it already started dissolving, and… as we all know, good girls don’t spit. 😏
Of course, my Patreon peeps already know this about me. πŸ˜…
Anyway, I have been writing like a mad-woman these past few days so I can wrap up all these projects I have floating around me and start Nephilim: Prisoner before I leave for Ohio Sunday night. I already finished Voyeur: Season 2, Episode 1 and put a load of notes down for episode 2. I also finally finished another story by my erotica pen name – a large story – that will be out any day now.
I’ve been busy as fuck.
Which is why Anne and I are taking a break for the rest of the day and playing the shit out of Skyrim. I added some interesting mods that are intended to make the game more realRealistic Needs and Diseases and Campfire – Complete Camping System. I played with them for a bit last night and fell head over heels in love with them. Anne saw how much fun I was having and wanted a similar experience, so she went to Creation Club on her PS4 and purchased Survival Mode, and after about ten minutes nearly threw her controller across the room. She wasn’t a fan, especially when she realized she couldn’t fast travel. πŸ˜…. She disabled it.
I’m keeping mine!
Thanks for reading, as always.
Until tomorrow, my loves…
#Alexa

πŸ’‘ The More You Know πŸ’‘
The record for having sex with the most men in 24 hours goes to American Lisa Sparks who bedded an incredible 919. That’s roughly 38 men per hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m a writing beast! Except when I’m not…

Dear Diary, I learned a long time ago that the thing you love most can kill you if you let it. Back when I first started writing, I didn’t t...