Sunday, May 27, 2018

Awesome weekend! (Anne’s Entry)

Dear Diary,
Butt naked Sunday with Alexa all day long and playing SKYRIM too. How is everyone doing? Alexa is cooking hamburger for dinner. It smells so good. I love me some Alexa. This week I have to go to the dentist and Alexa is going with me she is awesome. We are going have girls sleeping over next weekend it’s going down. Have a great night sleep tight.
#Anne

💡 The More You Know 💡
According to a survey conducted by Intel, 46% of American women would give up having sex for two weeks rather than logging off the Internet for the same amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m a writing beast! Except when I’m not…

Dear Diary, I learned a long time ago that the thing you love most can kill you if you let it. Back when I first started writing, I didn’t t...