Saturday, March 24, 2018

Writing. Like a Boss.

Dear Diary,
The day has flown by, mainly because I spent most of every waking moment expanding, editing, and improving Interview With A Werewolf. Well, I also played a mission in my new game, Phantasy Star Portable 2 on my PSP, and installed Skyrim on my tablet just to see if I could (I can. It works perfectly).
But otherwise, that was my day.
Writing.
Like a boss.
Tomorrow will most likely be more of the same.
Maybe a little less obsessive.
Or maybe a little more. Who knows. I really want to finish this rough draft so I can jump on the revisions, and then the Nephilim series proper.
But it will be a Sunday, so…
Goodnight, beloveds.
Be naughty. 😉
#SammichSnatch

“It’s unfortunate. Title IX is rather simple: don’t discriminate on the basis of sex.”
– Birch Bayh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m a writing beast! Except when I’m not…

Dear Diary, I learned a long time ago that the thing you love most can kill you if you let it. Back when I first started writing, I didn’t t...