Thursday, March 22, 2018

A typical, boring day…

Dear Diary,
OK Alexaliens, I made the title of this entry extra boring to weed out the suckas – so I know if you’re reading this, you truly love me. And love should be rewarded.
So, here’s the deal: send me a private message on any social media network anytime before tomorrow’s entry goes up with the name of any one book (full list below) you want, and I’ll send you a free copy. Or, if you would rather have an audiobook code good for any audiobook on Audible (regardless of price), you can have that instead.

Here’s the list:

  1. Please Don’t Get Me Pregnant!
  2. Qedesha (Sacred Prostitution)
  3. The Champion’s Gift (A Qedesha Story)
  4. The Qedesha’s Handmaiden
  5. Taken
  6. Programming Sophia
  7. Killer Lolis
  8. Paying His Debts
  9. Knocked Up in Prison!
  10. When Daddy Was Away!
  11. Voyeur: Season 1
  12. Girl Fight
  13. Phi Beta Pie
  14. The Secret Life of Miel
  15. No, Daddy! I’m Not Mommy!
  16. No, Daddy! I’m (STILL) Not Mommy!
  17. Cramming Sis!
  18. Naughty Cheerleaders!
  19. Cramming Sis! Again!
  20. Amore
  21. Nephilim: Daybreak

Compilations
The Qedesha Trilogy
Memoirs of a Nymphomaniac
Daddy’s Girl
Taboo Love
Good Girls Gone Bad

Some of the books don’t have hyperlinks because I haven’t officially published them yet, but they are still ready for release (which means you can request them if you want). Note that I couldn’t include the Bad Girls of Erotica books because that would be disrespectful to the other authors whose works appear in them. Still, that leaves you 30 books to choose from.
Have a great day, loves.
Thank you for reading.
#Alexa

Music can also be a sensual pleasure, like eating food or sex. But its highest vibration for me is that point of taking us to a real understanding of something in our nature which we can very rarely get at. It is a spiritual state of oneness.
– Terry Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m a writing beast! Except when I’m not…

Dear Diary, I learned a long time ago that the thing you love most can kill you if you let it. Back when I first started writing, I didn’t t...