Saturday, February 24, 2018

Yet another audiobook, breaking Skyrim, and making potatoes high

Dear Diary,
I’m writing this with a pounding headache, which is also the reason I haven’t been on social media much today. I have no one to blame but myself. My sleeping schedule has been all over the place these past few days, mainly because I decided to take a vacation from writing and Anne and I have been kind of living it up as a result.
Monday, however, the vacation is over.
I did approve the first 15 minutes of the audiobook version of Cramming Sis! Again! which is currently available for pre-order April 1st (even though you can order the paperback now… for some reason…) but that’s pretty much the only author-related, productive thing I did today.
Well, maybe that’s not true – I did manage to over-mod/break Skyrim. 😀 I spent what had to have been an accumulated six hours trying to figure out which of my almost 300 mods broke this damn thing, deleting non-essential mods here and there, until finally, I got it working and decided to take a break from it for a while out of disgust.
So now I’m playing Wind Waker on the GameCube, a game I’ve had for a while but never gave the time of day. Which is sad, because that game is actually a lot cooler than I thought it would be. It seems to be crammed with a weird, quirky sense of humor that is kind of refreshing nowadays.
Anyway, I’m out – it’s my turn to make dinner, and we’re experimenting with loaded baked potatoes.
Wish me luck.
I love you all!
#Alexa

“Words cannot describe the indignation a proud woman feels for her sex in disfranchisement.”
– Elizabeth Cady Stanton

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m a writing beast! Except when I’m not…

Dear Diary, I learned a long time ago that the thing you love most can kill you if you let it. Back when I first started writing, I didn’t t...