Friday, September 28, 2018

I’m taking a vacation!

Dear Diary,
I’m basically copying/pasting from an announcement I gave my Patreon members earlier because I still have quite a few things to do before I can call it quits for the night. So. Here goes:
On the 1st, I’m going on a weeklong vacation and will be utterly unreachable by everyone save the family, Anne, and Rebecca. I won’t be doing anything author related. Anything. It’s going to be straight up Alexa time, because honestly I deserve a vacation and I haven’t taken one since… well… ever. Since I started writing two years ago I’ve been going full-tilt, juggling five hours a day of writing plus a job and familial/romantic responsibilities.
And I love it.
But it can be draining.
And I need to recharge my creative batteries, you know? To kick back and enjoy the fruits of my labor a bit.
The good news? I’ll be back full-force October 8th. 🤗 My last communication with the outside world will be the weekly Patreon chat this Sunday, so be there, motherfuckers.
I love you. All of you. And I’ll miss you.
Don’t forget about me. I promise I won’t forget about you. 😉
#Alexa

“My public is growing up just as I am. After all, I’m not 19 anymore and if I stick with the sex bit, who will be paying to see me when I’m 50?”
– Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m a writing beast! Except when I’m not…

Dear Diary, I learned a long time ago that the thing you love most can kill you if you let it. Back when I first started writing, I didn’t t...