Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Pushing through it

Dear Diary,
I woke up today not feeling the whole writing thing. At all. I went through the usual rituals, sat down in front of my laptop, and stared blankly at the screen as coffee sludged its way through my system. First thing I had to decide was what story I wanted to work on for the next five hours. I decided on Voyeur Season 2 Episode 1, opened it, and began typing one word after another, sighing mentally to myself as I followed my outline to the T.
Fast forward 4,500+ words later and my alarm goes off telling me its lunchtime, and I scream noooooo at the top of my lungs at my computer screen. I didn’t want to stop. I was so into it! I don’t know what happened, but several minutes into writing my mind just clicked over, and I started seeing all these possibilities for plot changes and twists, character interactions, and details I didn’t think to add when I outlined everything out… it was kind of rain-manish, but that’s how I usually am when I’m in my zone and crafting a story.
Anne ordered me Taco Bueno via UberEATS to console me.
It worked.
She then out-of-the-blue informed me that she once sucked a man off so thoroughly that his ball sack looked like it came out of a Paper Mario game, causing me to somehow inhale some of said taco meat and nearly kill myself. 😳
See the kind of hell I go through?!
I’ll never look at a Paper Mario game the same way again…
Anyway, I’m going to cuddle into a book and relax for the rest of the night, and I hope you do the same.
Goodnight, my loves.
As always, I love you, and thank you for reading about my weird and crazy life. 😊
#Alexa

💡 The More You Know ðŸ’¡
The clitoris is anatomically and developmentally synonymous with the male penis, it just lacks a urethra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m a writing beast! Except when I’m not…

Dear Diary, I learned a long time ago that the thing you love most can kill you if you let it. Back when I first started writing, I didn’t t...