Sunday, April 15, 2018

Short & Sweet

Dear Diary,
I’ll make this entry short & sweet: I laid in bed naked (most of the day, at least), finished reading Daddy I’m Sorry (which was a much better book than I thought it would be), watched a handful of YouTube videos on Artificial Intelligence, and played a bit of Shadow Era (a digital card game that I’ve absolutely fallen in love with).
That’s it.
And I loved every minute of it. This is what a Sunday is supposed to be.
Anyway, I’ll see you tomorrow.
Thanks for reading. 😊
#Alexa

💡 The More You Know 💡
The clitoris extends 9cm under the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m a writing beast! Except when I’m not…

Dear Diary, I learned a long time ago that the thing you love most can kill you if you let it. Back when I first started writing, I didn’t t...