Saturday, April 21, 2018

Kinky mermaids…

Dear Diary,
I have this story I’ve been working on secretly for a while now that some of you may remember me talking about recently; what you may not know is that it’s my first ever attempt at a pure fantasy yarn with hardcore sexual elements. Not to mention a hot male/male/female (or MMM – male/male/mermaid?) relationship, something I’ve never written about. It’s hot, and my graphics team just finished the cover. The end result is this:


It’s actually finished, but I’m going to run it through my patented triple revision process just to make sure it’s exactly the way I want it. You guys know how neurotic I can be. 😅 After that? I’m giving it away to my Patreon subscribers, regardless of tier level, as a gift. It will be for sale on Amazon later next year, but they deserve things like this from time to time. 😊
Aside from the severe Tomb Raider/Skyrim-athon Anne and I subjected ourselves to today, there’s really not much to report.
Until tomorrow (bestie day!) …
#Alexa

💡 The More You Know 💡
Four popes have died during sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m a writing beast! Except when I’m not…

Dear Diary, I learned a long time ago that the thing you love most can kill you if you let it. Back when I first started writing, I didn’t t...