Sunday, January 28, 2018

This is Anne

Dear Diary,
This is Anne. Alexa, best friend  I am getting help for Natalie to write the diary  Alexa is sick she been sleeping all day long. I am making feel better. I made her some chicken noodle soup to eat. And I been giving her l cold water bottle and medical to take. Thank y’all care about her. She appreciates ya’ll so much.
#Anne

“Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian would have left little more than lipstick stains in their passing had it not been for the sex videos that lofted them into reality-TV notoriety. Once notoriety has warmed into familiarity, celebrity itself becomes one big ‘Brady Bunch’ reunion, or a therapy session with Dr. Drew.”
– James Wolcott

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m a writing beast! Except when I’m not…

Dear Diary, I learned a long time ago that the thing you love most can kill you if you let it. Back when I first started writing, I didn’t t...