Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sleeping in until noon!

Dear Diary,
So, I did something I haven’t done since I was a teenager: I slept in until noon! And then I got up and smacked Anne awake, and we played video games – she played Final Fantasy XV, and I played The Sims 4, Left 4 Dead, and World of Final Fantasy. It was such a beautiful day. We’re planning on watching a movie before we go to bed, though we have no idea what it’s going to be. I’m voting for a zombie flix.
Tomorrow, of course, it’s back to the writing grind. I’m excited because I’ve been piling up notes and story additions all weekend. I can’t wait to implement them.
Sorry for the boring entry, beloveds, but some days just be like that.
🙂
#Alexa

“In the duel of sex woman fights from a dreadnought and man from an open raft.”
– H. L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m a writing beast! Except when I’m not…

Dear Diary, I learned a long time ago that the thing you love most can kill you if you let it. Back when I first started writing, I didn’t t...