Tuesday, January 23, 2018

A Motherfucking Princess

Dear Diary,
My post on social media earlier pretty much sums up my day:

“This has been one of those surreal, warped days where nothing feels right and everything just seems out of place and weird. Not that it matters. That’s just seasoning for an extended #AmWriting and #AmEditing session! #WritingPimpstress”

In truth, I love days like this. I have no idea what causes them, but I’m glad they exist.
Want to know something else I’m glad exists? My Patreon! I launched it this morning to see if there were any bugs to work out before I officially start promoting it next month, and so far, everything seems great. If you want to check it out for yourself, go here: https://www.patreon.com/AlexaNichols and let me know what you think. Seriously. If there’s anything I can do to make it better, let me know! πŸ™‚
Another micro-highlight of my day: my new Twitter and Tumblr bio text. πŸ˜€ My old one was put up there when I first became an author two years ago, so I figured it was time to update it to reflect who I am now. Here it is:

A motherfucking princess. Who also happens to be a writer. I like to mix erotica, romance, and paranormal in my writing. Huge fan of the word “motherfucker.” ❤

Definitely me in a nutshell. πŸ˜€ If I could have found a way to incorporate the term spider monkey in there somehow, I would have.
Anyway, that’s all for now. I’m kind of obsessed with the show The Good Doctor on Hulu (thanks, Anne!) so I’m off to watch more episodes before bed.
#MotherfuckingPrincess

“If the Liberals’ law is passed, will sex education in the schools, including elementary grades, include the same portrayals of sexual activity which presently exist in heterosexual instruction? Will there be the same presentation of homosexual activity? Of course there will.”
– Stockwell Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m a writing beast! Except when I’m not…

Dear Diary, I learned a long time ago that the thing you love most can kill you if you let it. Back when I first started writing, I didn’t t...